What is Secure Voice Communication?
Secure Voice Communication is a system that allows you to make encrypted calls and send encrypted messages, It is a smartphone application specifically designed for enterprises and which you can easily download.
With Secure Voice Communication, the system administration can provide control over contacts or users. It can also define and add your organization’s users to a specific group while guaranteeing that users in different groups cannot communicate with one another.
What are the features of Secure Voice Communication?
- Provides end-to-end encryption of calls.
- Advanced encryption standard using Diffie-Hellman to exchange keys.
- Provides full control over contacts (users).
- Only approved contacts can call you.
- Works through EDGE, 3G, WiFi, and satellite.
- Provides end-to-end encryption of text messages.
- Encrypted message can only be viewed by authorized recipients.