What is Hamis?
The Technology Control Company is specialized in the field of encrypting calls and has adopted advanced technology on a national level. Its services include guaranteeing information confidentiality to its customers in various governmental sectors.
Hamis is a special encryption service with a built-in landline device technology that instantly encrypts voice calls using a live voice communication application operating on regular landlines: PSTN.
What are the features of Hamis?
Hamis has the following encryption features:
- Advanced encryption algorithms, AES-265- using a 256 bits key.
- he key is generated by a real number generator that complies with the standards of the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Managing continuous and real-time keys through the Diffie-ellman system.
- Compatible with encrypted landline voice calls to totally avoid voice delays, disturbance, or anything that could affect the quality of the voice or cause a change in the voice.
- The landline devices are manufactured by an international company with European/American manufacturing standards.
- The encryption system is a national system that adheres to international standards and is one of the most advanced encryption systems.
- All devices require the standard 220 volts electricity circuit.
- The encrypted landline system is compatible with the global terrestrial network and directly operates on Landlines.