What is Encrypted Fax System?
Encrypted Fax System is an advanced system that automatically encrypts documents sent through fax, Internet and mobile to ensure the utmost security using the highly advanced encryption standards.
Encrypted Fax System is one of TCC’s products in Communication Security and considered to be the 1st in the Middle East.
It was designed and developed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in cooperation with TCC’s R&D partner by national cryptography experts having more than 20 years of experience in cryptography.
It is deployed widely at several government sectors since 2009.
What does «Encrypted Fax System»?
- Was developed with an Arabic interface for ease of use.
- Fast and automatic Encryption process.
- Can easily identify any illegal attempts to break the encryption.
- Re-encrypts document when resending again.
- Unlimited sending and receiving in color or black and white.
- Sends files and folders (Word, Excel, PDF, and PowerPoint).
- Contains a log file and copies of sent and received faxes.
- Can store as many contacts and numbers as you like, and You Can easily edit, delete, and Update.
- You can print received fax and provides notification of successful receiving / sending.